Comprehensive Guide to Child Custody Evaluations:
Mental Health and Legal Perspectives
Joanna Bunker Rohrbaugh, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
NY: Springer, 2008.
An interdisciplinary guide:
- Written for lawyers, judges, and mental health professionals
- Combining information from three inter-related fields
- legal statutes and case law
- social science research
- forensic procedures
CD accompanying book contains downloadable forms for:
- Court appointments, declarations, motions, and complaints
- Each step of evaluation process: contracts, collecting information, writing report
- Sample parenting plans
- Professional guidelines for child custody evaluations